- Wave UG will not rent, sell or share your personal information except in accordance with the relevant policy used by Wave UG. Wave UG receives your information through various websites, mobile applications and third parties (the “Services”).
- The relations between Wave UG and the Customers of the Wave service are governed by the laws in force in Uganda in general and in particular the National Payment Systems Regulations, 2020.
- 6.3 You represent and warrant that all information you enter into the Wave Application regarding Mobile Money Transfer is accurate and complete.
- The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.
- In June 2018, in association with the United Nations Capital Development Fund and Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Wave Money launched Shwe Toe, a financial education gamification app that aims to help young women with a better understanding of financial concepts.
- Wave UG undertakes to return the mobile money transfer to you, deducting the processing costs, losses resulting therefrom due to fluctuations in rates where applicable, service charges and foreign exchange commissions where applicable.
The Agreement defines the conditions under which Wave UG will provide Electronic Money services and mobile applications to you upon request. These conditions affect your rights and it is your responsibility to read them carefully. By accessing and using the Wave electronic money application, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Want detailed data on 3M+ companies?
Developer of online payment software intended to provide payment services for individuals and businesses based in Yangon, Myanmar. The company’s online payment software offers digital wallet and online payment services enables retail users to pay in various ways including credit cards, bank accounts and buyer credit or account balances assisting its customers to make quick payments, enabling clients to transfer money anywhere anytime. You expressly agree that Wave UG may rely in good faith, without further investigation, on identifying information or documentation provided by you or a Recipient, including any code or number identifying the mobile money transfer, when paying funds to the Beneficiary. You acknowledge and agree that Wave UG has the right to refuse to deliver payment to the Recipient if Wave UG cannot sufficiently verify the identity of the Recipient. As long as it is clearly specified in this Agreement that Wave UG has the right to establish specific identification and verification requirements, the inability of the Beneficiary to comply with such requirements provides a reason for Wave UG to have the right to refuse the issuance of mobile money transfer.
Add me to this roundThis company hasn’t added any fundings yet. 8.3 If your account remains inactive for a period of nine successive months, we will inform you that if no activity occurs during the following month, we may have to close your account. If no subsequent activity occurs during that month, the account may be closed at Wave UG sole discretion. For any other reason that Wave UG, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate or necessary.
Wave Money Comparisons
In March 2019, Wave Money collaborated with Myanmar Economic Bank to provide mobile pension payments to government pensioners. The industry in which Wave Money operates is financial https://www.wave-accounting.net/ planner. The country where Wave Money is located is Myanmar, while the company’s headquarters is in Yangon. This General Conditions of Use “GCU” are governed by the laws of Uganda.
You also agree that Wave UG may refuse to process or delay the processing of any request if it is contrary to any guidelines, rules, policies or regulations of regulatory and/or governmental authorities and any fund transfer system. The Wave mobile application is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Typically, your designated Payee is paid instantly through the Wave mobile application. If ever there is a situation whereby your transaction is not delivered instantly to the designated Beneficiary, we will contact you to keep you informed about the delay. You will be responsible for all transactions that have occurred in your electronic wallet up to the date of blocking your PIN code. 3.7 The limits set-forth above may be amended from time to time, pursuant to any modifications brought to the applicable laws and regulations.
If you do not provide accurate and complete information when you register, when you request a mobile transfer payment or when making a deposit or withdrawal, we have the right to prohibit you from using the Wave services or to refuse to process the service request. In addition, we draw your utmost attention to the fact that if you do not provide exact and complete information when registering or when requesting transfer, you may cause errors in your requested mobile transfers for which we shall NOT be held liable. 12.1 Wave UG shall make all commercially reasonable efforts to execute the mobile money transfer to the designated Beneficiary in accordance with your instructions. If the transfer is delayed or mishandled as a result of an error or negligence on the part of Wave UG, Wave UG sole obligation to you is to correct the error or refund the amount of the requested Mobile Money Transfer and Wave UG applicable fees.
- Sales prospecting needs to be timely and appropriate for the person and organization you are contacting.
- A complete picture of your business health, wherever you are.
- By accessing and using the Wave electronic money application, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Wave Money started operation in October 2016 under the Mobile Financial Services License issued by the Central Bank of Myanmar.
Wave UG will issue Electronic Money and enter into contracts with the network of sub-agents and merchants it will canvass. The company has a Wave Shop agent network, where user can send & receive money. Users have two options to send & receive money – Wave shop to Wave shop transfer and Wave shop to Wave account transfer. Besides sending and receiving money through the app, users can also buy talktime.